This is the most comprehensive cover for your horse, there is no requirement for your horse to compete.
- Maximum age 20 years
- Value of horse up to £15,000 (online). If you have a horse with a higher market value please contact the office for a quotation.
- Option to include Permanent Loss of Use cover
- Activities from at grass/hacking, up to Advanced Eventing, Grand Prix Dressage, Showjumping up to and above 110cm
- Choice of Vet Fee cover for accident, sickness and disease with incident limits of £3,500 or £6,000, with extensions for colic surgery up to £7,500.
Leisure Horse Insurance
This policy provides a good range of cover for horses who compete at a lower level, or are at grass/hacking including older horses.
- Maximum age 30 years (no Permanent Loss of Use cover available).
- Value of horse up to £7,500.
- Activities including at grass/hacking, dressage to elementary level, showjumping to 110cm and BE90, whether at home, schooling or at a competition.
- Choice of Vet Fee cover for accidental, external injuries only, or accident, sickness and disease with incident limits of £3,000 or £5,000, with the latter including an extension for colic surgery up to £7,500.
Our unique option which can be purchased as standalone Vet Fee cover.
-Maximum age 20 years.
-Any value horse.
-Activities included range from youngstock in the field to 5* eventers (excludes horses used for racing and polo).
- Cover includes £7,500 in the year for accidental, external injuries plus colic surgery, joint and tendon sheath flushing, and pastern and pedal bone fractures.
KBIS Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered office address: 6th Floor, One America Square, 17 Crosswall, London, EC3N 2LB, Company No 02208091. KBIS Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 300861. KBIS Limited is part of the Specialist Risk Group.